If someone is not receiving a call sheet, there are a couple possible reasons. Follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Make sure that the person’s email address and / or phone number is entered correctly in the system. Double check for typos.
- Under the “person” tab on the left side, make sure that the “Allow Email” and / or “Allow SMS” switches are toggled on. If these are toggled off, the person will not be sent emails or sms messages respectively, even if they are selected in the recipient list.
- Make sure they are selected in the recipient list before you publish the call sheet.
- If the delievery issue is with SMS messages, make sure that the phone number listed has a country code designation at the beginning of the number. For instance, in the United States, a number should begin with "+1". In the United Kingdom, the number might begin with "+44"
If an individual is still not receiving emails or texts, there are a few things you can check:
- Emails - Have the recipient check their spam folder to make sure the message didn’t get filtered there. In Gmail, it’s also possible that the message shows up in the “Promotions” or “Updates” inbox, so check those for the message as well.
- SMS - We have had occasional instances of phone carriers filtering our messages because they think they are spam. Since the carriers report these text messages as successfully delivered, we have no way of detecting if a message has been stopped by a spam filter. This issue is outside of our control at the moment. Additionally, text messaging outside of major countries and carriers have not been tested yet and may not work reliably.
If you're still having issues after going through the steps above, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.